Me : Shreyas Ragavan
I am a mechanical engineer by academic qualification. My work experience (so far) has revolved around R&D, design engineering, numerical simulation, technical sales and system development.
My interest in simulation driven design, particularly computational fluid dynamics – was fueled by the desire to use computers (at a complex level) to drive design engineering. This path led me to learn about Linux and Python, which then eventually branched out into system development, data science and machine learning.
Along the way – I discovered Emacs, which offers a paradise to those with an itch to tinker and customize workflows.
- MSc (Engg) Advanced Mechanical Engineering, 2011.
- University of Leeds, Leeds (England)
- B.Tech Automotive Design Engineering, 2006-2010.
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun (India)
is created using Hugo
- is a wordpress based IndieMark level 4 website.
- currently hosted on a debian VPS on Linode.
- Other than micropubs – all the articles on this website are written and maintained in Org mode, Emacs. Typically, I use the org2blog package to publish my posts.
IRC @ Freenode:
I’ll respond to your messages on IRC sometime or the other. I’m basically logged in via Weechat on a tmux server, which runs on a Linux host on Linode. I use a terminal to SSH into the server. Gosh, that’s a mouthful ‘innit?
Check out Kiwi IRC, a browser based IRC client. This link will connect you to Freenode: https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net
I hang around the following channels:
ossasepia, emacs, gnupg, docker, org-mode, indiepress and more